Sökning: "class differentiation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 avhandlingar innehållade orden class differentiation.
1. The Promises of the Free World Postsocialist Experience in Argentina and the Making of Migrants, Race, and ColonialityDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the narrated experiences of a number of individuals that migrated to Argentina from Russia and Ukraine in the wake of the fall of the Soviet Union. The over-arching aim of this thesis is to study the ways in which these migrants navigated the social reality in Argentina, with regards to available physical, material, and socioeconomic positions as well as with regards to their narrated self-understandings and identifications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : Smooth muscle cells (SMCs) are a broad class of contractile cells that are found in a number of organs systems, including the vasculature, the urogenital system, the bronchi and the gastrointestinal tract. The two main functions exerted by SMCs are to provide contractile force and to synthesize structural components of the extracellular matrix. LÄS MER
3. Den sociala differentieringens retorik och gestaltning Kritiska perspektiv på funktionalistisk förorts- och bostadsplanering i Stockholm från 1900-talets mittDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för kultur och estetik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I analys suburb- and housing planning and interior decoration carried out primarily in Stockholm between the 1930s and the 1950s. Functionalism, the overall concept of the period, has perhaps been interpreted in terms of ideological concepts, interpreted as "democratic" and as a progressive dividing line between the past and the future. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Makadam förlag & bokproduktion AB
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines the developmental controls of Swedish children; primarily of four-year-olds. The aim is to show how these controls have constituted children as normal or deviant, and on what epistemological and social bases this ordering has taken place. LÄS MER
5. The emergence of enclaves of wealth and poverty A sociological study of residential differentiation in post-communist PolandDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : Since the fall of communism, some crucial political, economic and social changes have been taking place in the former communist societies. The objective of the thesis is to examine the processes of residential differentiation taking place in the urban landscape of the Polish city of Gdańsk after the introduction of the capitalist system. LÄS MER