Sökning: "circular manufacturing systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden circular manufacturing systems.
1. Circular Manufacturing Systems : A development framework with analysis methods and tools for implementation
Sammanfattning : The society today lives on the philosophy of ‘take-make-use-dispose.’ In the long run, this is not sustainable as the natural resources and the waste carrying capacity of the earth are limited. Therefore, it is essential to reduce dependency on the natural resources by decoupling the growth from the consumption. LÄS MER
2. From resource efficiency to resource conservation : Studies, developments and recommendations for industrial implementation of circular manufacturing systems
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing industry is under permanent pressure to maintain its economic growth and profitability as strong societal backbone. At the same time pressures of waste generation and resource consumption are increasing as result of manufacturing operations. LÄS MER
3. Systems Analysis for Eco-Industrial Development : Applied on Cement and Biogas Production Systems
Sammanfattning : Our industrial systems are not sustainable—a major challenge which demands several types of responses. Eco-industrial development can be seen as such a response, with the goal to establish industrial systems that are both ecological and economical. Industrial Ecology is another closely related response. LÄS MER
4. Utilisation of Excess Heat Towards a Circular Economy : Implications of interorganisational collaborations and strategic planning
Sammanfattning : In order to significantly lower the environmental impact from human activities, numerous efforts and approaches related to the transformation of human activities have developed during the last decades. Examples of such efforts are policies and strategies at different levels, some with a top-down approach focusing on extensive institutional changes, and some with a bottom-up approach focusing on industrial actors and industry-led activities. LÄS MER
5. Effective and efficient design and provision of product-service systems : challenges, opportunities, and solutions
Sammanfattning : The world manufacturing companies operate in is changing. In the past, these companies relied on the design and sale of products. Today, this linear model of business is becoming increasingly insufficient. As customers are more and more focused on their core business, buying and operating machinery and other goods becomes unattractive to them. LÄS MER