Sökning: "chromosome 6"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 240 avhandlingar innehållade orden chromosome 6.
1. Molecular mechanisms in cervical carcinogenesis : Studies of clonality, somatic genetic alterations and human papillomavirus variants in cervical pre-invasive and invasive cancerDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Cervical cancer derives from a series of pre-invasive cervical neoplastic lesions termed CIN I-III (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia) via typical multiple-step processes. In contrast to premalignant disorders in other organs, different degrees of CIN possess a distinct biological behaviour where a proportion spontaneously regress or persist, whereas some progress to invasive cancer. LÄS MER
2. Analysis of the origin and spread of the domestic dog using Y-chromosome DNA and mtDNA sequence dataDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The domestic dog was probably the first domesticated animal, and the only one to spread to all continents in ancient times. The dog is one of the most phenotypically diverse animals, a result of human selection throughout dog history. LÄS MER
3. Development and Application of Human Chromosome 22 Genomic Microarray Chromosome 22-Associated Disorders Analyzed by Array-Based Comparative Genomic HybridizationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The array-based form of comparative genomic hybridization (array-CGH) is a new methodology that has shown to be of significant importance. This thesis focuses on the development of array-CGH with the aim to define candidate regions/genes on chromosome 22 in a wide spectrum of cancer-related conditions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery
Sammanfattning : Inborn chromosome abnormalities are a frequent cause of mental retardation and birth defects. Apart from aberrations that are visible in the microscope, a number of submicroscopic alterations have recently been discovered, and all of these chromosome changes are in fact the result of DNA alterations at the molecular level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Cell and Molecular Biology
Sammanfattning : In order to faithfully propagate the genetic material from one generation to the next, cells need to properly replicate and segregate their chromosomes. The three well-conserved eukaryotic Structural Maintenance of Chromosomes (SMC) protein complexes, cohesin, condensin and the Smc5/6 complex (Smc5/6) organize chromosomes to ensure that the daughter cells receive a full complement of chromosomes. LÄS MER