Sökning: "children s play"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden children s play.
1. A comparative study of psycho-social rehabilitation programmes of war-affected children in war-torn Sri Lanka, 2004-2006Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This research explores psycho-social rehabilitation for war-affected children with special reference to the Sri Lankan civil war during the period of 2004-2006. The main purpose of this study is to examine the role that psycho-social programmes have for war-affected children in Sri Lanka, and what they can play in rehabilitation and reconciliation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Tema Barn, Linköpings Universitet
Sammanfattning : This study explores contemporary cultural meanings of children and childhood in a Swedish context. Its point of departure is an understanding that the meanings ascribed to what it is to be a child and what childhood is, are part of culture and, as such, transform through time and space. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : Pre-school as a Meeting Place – Children’s Access-strategies and Exclusions in Play and ConversationThe research reported in this thesis attempts to understand what happens when children interact with each other in the context of activities in a pre-school setting (here called Daggkåpan) when adults are not involved. By using ethnographically inspired methodology, in combination with conversation-analysis, this project has been analysing everyday interaction between children who are three to five years old. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från M. Ors. Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Division of Clinical Neurophysiology, Lund University Hospital, S-221 85 LUND Sweden
Sammanfattning : Specific language impairment (SLI) is commonly described as a condition where a child with otherwise normal development and hearing does not acquire language as expected. Children with SLI often have a family history of language disorders. The aetiology is poorly understood. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Social interaction often takes place in groups. The school class is an important group in which children interact. Children spend a large percentage of their day with their classmates in school and classmates are not only co-workers, but also individuals interacting socially as friends. LÄS MER