Sökning: "children and young persons"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden children and young persons.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institute of Health and Care Sciences at Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim was to explore the family’s experiences of major depression and the meaning of the illness for family life, for the ill person, the partner and the children. This thesis has a life-world perspective and is a qualitative explorative study using narrative interviews with families with parents who were identified as having major depression MD (Paper I-IV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The comprehensive purpose of the thesis was to study the health and experiences, with a main focus on mental health, of a group of grown-up children of divorced parents in comparison to a group of persons without this experience. Mental health, experienced life events, narratives of divorce related experiences and personal resources were therefore examined in a group of young adults (age 22-33 years) whose parents divorced 15 years before the start of the first three studies. LÄS MER
3. Mellan klient och rättssystem - Tvångsvård av barn och unga ur socialsekreterares perspektiv (Between the client and the legal system - Compulsory care of children and young persons from a social worker perspective)Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This dissertation focuses on assessments concerning children and young persons in the Social Services. The aim has been to describe and analyse the compulsory care process from a social worker perspective, and to understand and explain how this affects the practice of child welfare. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore and describe how individuals who are born with a cleft lip and palate experience their communicative situation, how they perceive their speech and whether their views correlate with the results of speech assessments made by specialised speech-language pathologists (SLPs). Both quantitative and qualitative methods were used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Faculty of Health and Society
Sammanfattning : The overarching aim of this thesis is to extend the existing knowledge on how different aspects of parenting are associated with adolescent problem-related behaviors, such as offending. This relationship is illustrated in the four studies included in this thesis and has been conducted each with its own specific objective. LÄS MER