Sökning: "children’s perspectives"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 136 avhandlingar innehållade orden children’s perspectives.
1. Negotiating normality and deviation father's violence against mother from children's perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to contribute to understanding of how children try to understand and interpret their own father and his (possibly) violent actions against their mother in relation to their general conceptualizations concerning fathers and violence. A general social psychological and interactionist approach is related to the children’s selves as the organizing and experiencing structures, the family as the arena for experiences and communicative interaction, and society as a structure of norms and general ideas. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Children’s lifestyle has changed significantly during the recent decades, with an increasing prevalence of obesity as one outcome. Parents are usually the most influential people in young children’s lives. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Hypospadias, a multifactorial condition and one of the most common congenital malformations, has an incidence of 1/125 boys born. The infants are born with an ectopic meatus placed ventrally on the penis varying from a glanular to a perineal position, a cleaved prepuce, and often a penile curvature. LÄS MER
4. The Paradoxes of Socio-Emotional Programmes in School Young people’s perspectives and public health discoursesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Over the past decades socio-emotional programmes have been implemented in schools worldwide. Depression in Swedish Adolescents (DISA) and Social and Emotional Training (SET) are two socio-emotional programmes being practised in Swedish schools. LÄS MER
5. A Children’s Literature? Subversive Infantilisation in Contemporary Bosnian-Herzegovinian FictionDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The past two decades of political and social disintegration in Bosnia and Herzegovina have given birth to literary counterreactions against hegemonic ways of imagining social life in the country. This thesis deals with a particular practice in BosnianHerzegovinian war and post-war literature, which uses infantile perspectives to critically address issues related to the socialist history of Bosnia as part of Yugoslavia, the war in the 1990s, and the socalled transitional post-war period. LÄS MER