Sökning: "children’s health problems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 avhandlingar innehållade orden children’s health problems.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Universitetsservice US
Sammanfattning : Abstract Women’s health after childbirth Erica Schytt, Department of Woman and Child Health The overall aim of this thesis is to describe women’s health after childbirth in a national Swedish sample by investigating the prevalence of a number of physical symptoms and self-rated health (SRH). The prevalence of stress incontinence at one year after delivery, and possible predictors, was investigated specifically. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Nordic School of Public Health (NHV)
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis is to explore School health nursing through school nurses’ descriptions of school children’s health and to analyse factors influencing the recording of schoolchildren’s health in the School Health Record (SHR). An additional aim is to evaluate family nursing interventions as a tool for the school nurses in the School Health Service (SHS). LÄS MER
3. Epidemiological studies of sociodemographic factors, early life factors, health, and medical care consumption among small childrenDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : By international standards, children in Sweden experience good health. Sweden has low infant mortality rates, low accident mortality rates, a high number of breastfed children and a high proportion of vaccinated children. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : BackgroundThis work in child population medicine describes child health problems, increases knowledge of health services, systems, and wider determinants, and makes recommendations for improvements.AimsTo explore trends in UK child health and health service quality and highlight policy lessons from the UK and other European countriesTo study child health and health services in western Europe and derive lessons from different approaches to common challengesTo enhance knowledge on child to adult transition careTo describe trends in UK and EU15+ child and adolescent mortality and seek explanations for deteriorating UK health system performance, and make recommendations for improving survivalMethodsPopulation level measures of health status and system performance; primary and secondary research on policies and practice for health system assessments. LÄS MER
5. The Paradoxes of Socio-Emotional Programmes in School Young people’s perspectives and public health discoursesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Over the past decades socio-emotional programmes have been implemented in schools worldwide. Depression in Swedish Adolescents (DISA) and Social and Emotional Training (SET) are two socio-emotional programmes being practised in Swedish schools. LÄS MER