Sökning: "children’s culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 avhandlingar innehållade orden children’s culture.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för pedagogik och didaktik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to elevate children's conditions as they are expressed in the specific genre of letters to the editor column. The empirical material consists of 1054 child writer contributions in the children's magazine 'Kamratposten' 1977-2007. LÄS MER
2. Play, Culture and Learning Studies of Second-Language and Conceptual Development in Swedish PreschoolsDetta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies how second-language and conceptual development emerge through interactions in Swedish preschool environments. It studies how types of interaction, such as play, can scaffold children toward such developments. LÄS MER
3. Social scaling and children's graphic strategies : A comparative study of children's drawings in three culturesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This cultural comparative study examines social scaling in children's drawings and whether children's formal graphic strategies follow the lines of traditional developmental stage models. Moreover, an attempt is made to develop methodological tools for comparative cultural research on children's social worlds. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Following a growing concern among education stakeholders about the lack of a reading culture and low literacy levels among Rwandans in general and university students in particular, the aim of this thesis is to increase the awareness of Rwandans about the development of a reading culture and early literacy. To achieve this aim, four studies with participants representing different experiences related to reading culture were performed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four studies reflecting information and education on food and meals at different levels of society. The educational efforts are directed towards everyday family practices. LÄS MER