Sökning: "child policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 130 avhandlingar innehållade orden child policy.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This study deals with the qualities of professionalization of public child welfare. Its relationto general social policy is emphasized. The potentials of welfarism are explored as a part ofthe study of crisis of legitimacy and rationality prevalent in welfare systems. LÄS MER
2. Bringing more to participation Participation in school activities of persons with disability within the framework of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health for Children and Youth (ICF-CY)Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : As societies the world over move towards defining inclusive and effective education systems this presents the educator with the new challenge of providing an equal and democratic education environment for all students. With children the nature of functioning and environmental settings varies greatly in comparison with adults and assessing children’s involvement in activities is of particular importance to ensure effective and inclusive society building through education. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Child and Youth Studies. Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis is to explore legislators’ perceptions of unaccompanied children in the development of migration law, and how case-officers transform the policy in arguments for and against residency in asylum-cases.More specifically, this thesis explores how Swedish legislators experienced parliamentary work when putting in place the 2005 Aliens Act and the new system for appeals and procedures. LÄS MER
4. Underhållsstödet - familjepolitikens albatross. 1997 års underhållsstödsreform och dess betydelse för de bidragsskyldiga föräldrarnaDetta är en avhandling från Bokbox förlag
Sammanfattning : A new law regarding child-maintenance was issued in Sweden in 1997. The main purpose of the reform was to make the system more cost-efficient, in order to minimise government expenditure. This was done by advocating a more individualised economic responsibility, as well as new rules for how to calculate maintenance levels. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Klinisk vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Child labour is a very common global problem. There are an estimated over 250 million in the world, and about 7.5 million child labourers in Ethiopia. Most of the studies available to date focus on the social, political, and economical issues, but very little on mental health or psychosocial problems of child labourers. LÄS MER