Sökning: "child´s perspective"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden child´s perspective.
- Detta är en avhandling från School of Social Work, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Children's conditions in urban environments are an important theme for understanding modern childhood, yet children have rarely been asked about their views of urban childhood conditions. The aim of the dissertation is: To describe the experts' attempts to create good conditions for growing up in an urban environment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Elisabet Ahlner Malmström, Bästekille backar 27735 Kivik, Sweden alt Lund University Press Box 141, SE-22100 Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Interaction, communication and signification are fundamental to the human world. How do children use codes in their drawings, as in-struments of processing information, representing reality? I find use-ful tools in theories that focus upon the semiotic play, thought and language. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : The overall objective of this thesis is to extend the knowledge and deepen the understanding of care-givers management of child allergy, especially of suspected food allergy. This is done by describing and exploring how parents with children who have exclusion diets at school discover and responds to their children s allergy-related problems. LÄS MER
4. High and intermediate imperforate anus : A study on children and their parents, concerning aspects of care, psychosocial function and experiences of treatmentDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to examine how children with high and intermediate imperforate anus and their parents have been affected by the malformation. Materials: For Paper I three patients with high imperforate anus and their families were interviewed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Almqvist & Wiksell International
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to improve on the understanding of the implications for adolescents of being placed in foster care. The basis for the study is that the adolescents´ previous relationship with their parents has significance for the manner in which the adolescents will handle the separation from the parents and how they will relate to foster parents. LÄS MER