Sökning: "cell-penetrating peptide"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 67 avhandlingar innehållade orden cell-penetrating peptide.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Cell-penetrating peptides have been discovered almost three decades ago and there are, nowadays, thousands of available sequences. They offer multiple applications in the field of drug delivery as they are able to carry therapeutic macromolecules across the plasma membrane. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Neurochemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Regulation of biological processes through the use of genetic elements is a central part of biological research and also holds great promise for future therapeutic applications. Oligonucleotides comprise a class of versatile biomolecules capable of modulating gene regulation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för neurokemi
Sammanfattning : The cell membrane is an impermeable barrier for most macromolecules. Recently discovered cell-penetrating peptides (CPPs) have gained lot of attention because they can cross the membrane, and even more, carry cargoes with them. How CPPs enter cells is still not clear, while the delivery of different cargoes has been convincingly shown. LÄS MER
9. Oligonucleotide Complexes with Cell-Penetrating Peptides Structure, Binding, Translocation and Flux in Lipid MembranesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Neurochemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The ability of cell-penetrating peptides to cross plasma membranes has been explored for various applications, including the delivery of bioactive molecules to inhibit disease-causing cellular processes. The uptake mechanisms by which cell-penetrating peptides enter cells depend on the conditions, such as the cell line the concentration and the temperature. LÄS MER
10. Cell-penetrating peptides in protein mimicry and oligonucleotide delivery Applications and mechanismsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för neurokemi
Sammanfattning : The plasma membrane functions as a barrier, restricting entry of hydrophilic pharmaceutical agents. Cell-penetrating peptides (CPPs) are capable of transporting bioactive cargos into the cell and have consequently been extensively investigated for their mechanism of entry and capability to deliver various cargos spanning from peptides to plasmids. LÄS MER