Sökning: "cell-free protein synthesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden cell-free protein synthesis.
1. Versatile Implementations of an Improved Cell-Free System for Protein Biosynthesis Functional and structural studies of ribosomal protein L11 and class II release factor RF3. Novel biotechnological approach for continuous protein biosynthesisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Advances in genetics, proteomics and chromatography techniques have enabled the successfully generation of a cell-free bacterial translation system composed of highly pure and active components. This system provided an ideal platform for better elucidating the mechanism of each individual step of the prokaryotic protein biosynthesis and the function of the translation factors involved in the process. LÄS MER
2. The Protein Traffic on the Ribosome The Mechanism and Regulation of Protein Synthesis in ProkaryotesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this work was to understand the molecular mechanism of translation and the mechanism of translation termination, in particular. Cleavage of peptidyl-tRNA and peptide release terminates translation of mRNA on the ribosome. In prokaryotes, three release factors (RFs) are involved in this process. LÄS MER
3. Insight into the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway The interplay of the pro-apoptotic Bax protein with oxidized phospholipids and its counterplayer, the pro-survival Bcl-2 proteinDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Apoptosis plays a crucial role in multicellular organisms by preserving tissue homeostasis and removing harmful cells. The anti-apoptotic B-cell CLL/lymphoma 2 (Bcl-2) and the pro-apoptotic Bcl-2-associated X protein (Bax) act as major regulators of the mitochondrial apoptotic pathway. LÄS MER
4. Intrinsically Disordered Domains of the B Cell Receptor Cell-Free Expression and Characterization by NMRDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : After the last twenty years of research, the occurrence of flexible proteins without a fixed three-dimensional structure are no longer considered to be rare exceptions from the structure-function paradigm. Instead, intrinsically disordered proteins (IDPs) have become one of the most interesting subjects of modern protein research. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Antibiotic resistance is a growing problem on a global scale. Increasing numbers of bacteria resistant toward one or multiple antibiotics could return us to the high mortality rates for infectious diseases of the pre-antibiotic era. LÄS MER