Sökning: "carer support"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 avhandlingar innehållade orden carer support.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för socialt arbete - Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this dissertation is to describe and analyse patterns of informal care and support for carers in Sweden. One specific aim is to study patterns of informal care from a broad population perspective in terms of types of care and types of carer. LÄS MER
2. Searching for the meaning of support in Nursing. A study on support in family care of frail aged persons with examples from palliative care at homeDetta är en avhandling från Faculty of Health and Society, Malmö University
Sammanfattning : Family carers perform a large amount of the help and assistance that are provided for Swedish frail aged persons who live with one or more chronical illnesses. Consequently, in addition to balancing the Swedish national welfare expenditures, family carers also contribute to the care for older persons in many ways. LÄS MER
3. PERSPECTIVES ON DESIGN FOR WEB-BASED SUPPORT IN LESS STRUCTURED CONTEXTS - the needs and views of young carersDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : DEGREE OF LICENTIATE IN PSYCHOLOGY ABSTRACT Elf, M (2011). Perspectives on design for web-based support in less structured contexts: the needs and views of young carers. Department of Psychology, University of Gothenburg, Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Despite a growing awareness of the importance of support for carers who combine paid work with care of an older relative, so called ‘working carers’, there remains a lack of empirical knowledge about more innovative ways to support this largest group of carers of older people. Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) are becoming more readily available. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the process of placing a spouse in a care home for older people from the perspectives of the key actors involved. Due to the lack of previous studies in this area in Sweden and the desire to generate new insights that have the potential to inform practice developments a grounded theory methodology was adopted. LÄS MER