Sökning: "care structures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 198 avhandlingar innehållade orden care structures.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The need for a person-centred rather than disease-centred approach to care is considered an important part of care today. However, healthcare professionals still tend to focus on the disease within the person rather than on the person with the disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study proposes that poor understanding of the structures, processes and outcomes of organisations seriously hampers collaboration between professional groups in care organisations. Three care settings were investigated: follow-up of patients with heart disease, an intensive care unit and care services for older people. LÄS MER
3. COPD in primary care exploring conditions for implementation of evidence-based interventions and eHealthDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a major public health problem. Symptoms and comorbidities associated with COPD affect the whole body. Clinical guidelines for COPD recommend pulmonary rehabilitation (PR) including exercise training and education promoting self-management strategies. LÄS MER
4. Uncovering pain and caring for children in the pediatric intensive care unit : nurses’ clinical approach and parent’s perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Background: The thesis has a standpoint in a synthesis of caring science and educationscience from a clinical perspective. Children in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) are in an exposed position, dependent on nurses to acknowledge their needs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Computing Science, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Patient data in health care have traditionally been used to support direct patient care. Although there is great potential in combining such data with genetic information from patients to improve diagnosis and therapy decisions (i.e. LÄS MER