Sökning: "care structures"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 200 avhandlingar innehållade orden care structures.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The need for a person-centred rather than disease-centred approach to care is considered an important part of care today. However, healthcare professionals still tend to focus on the disease within the person rather than on the person with the disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This study proposes that poor understanding of the structures, processes and outcomes of organisations seriously hampers collaboration between professional groups in care organisations. Three care settings were investigated: follow-up of patients with heart disease, an intensive care unit and care services for older people. LÄS MER
3. Meeting ethical and nutritional challenges in elder care the life world and system world of staff and high level decision-makersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to describe the issue of malnutrition and use it as a focal point of interest in elder care. A further aim was to illuminate how this issue could be addressed focusing on older adults’ integrity and high level decision-makers’ reasoning about ethically difficult situations (I-IV). LÄS MER
4. COPD in primary care exploring conditions for implementation of evidence-based interventions and eHealthDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a major public health problem. Symptoms and comorbidities associated with COPD affect the whole body. Clinical guidelines for COPD recommend pulmonary rehabilitation (PR) including exercise training and education promoting self-management strategies. LÄS MER
5. Uncovering pain and caring for children in the pediatric intensive care unit : nurses’ clinical approach and parent’s perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Background: The thesis has a standpoint in a synthesis of caring science and educationscience from a clinical perspective. Children in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) are in an exposed position, dependent on nurses to acknowledge their needs. LÄS MER