Sökning: "carbonyl groups"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden carbonyl groups.
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The potential to use acidic hydrogen peroxide in the presence of ferrous ions (Fenton’s reagent) as a pre-treatment when producing microfibrillar cellulose (MFC) from a fully bleached birch (Betula verucosa) kraft pulp was investigated and the properties of the produced MFC was compared to the properties of a MFC produced with enzymatic pre-treatment with a monocomponent endoglucanase (FiberCare® R). The mechanical treatment to MFC was performed in a laboratory colloid mill or in a pilot high-pressure homogeniser and the pre-treated pulps as well as the produced MFCs were chemically and morphologically characterised. LÄS MER
2. Transition metal-catalyzed reduction of carbonyl compounds Fe, Ru and Rh complexes as powerful hydride mediatorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A detailed mechanistic investigation of the previously reported ruthenium pseudo-dipeptide-catalyzed asymmetric transfer hydrogenation (ATH) of aromatic ketones was performed. It was found that the addition of alkali metals has a large influence on both the reaction rate and the selectivity, and that the rate of the reaction was substantially increased when THF was used as a co-solvent. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : There is a growing awareness of the risks of pollution in biological systems and one potential problem is the synthetic antioxidants, used for e.g. the stabilisation of polymeric materials. Natural antioxidants are an interesting alternative, if the high efficiency and thermal stability of the synthetic compounds can be reached. LÄS MER
4. Electrical properties of thermally aged polyethylenes and of polyethylenes containing voltage stabilisersDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för polymerteknologi
Sammanfattning : The use of polyethylene (PE) in electrical applications athigh voltages requires a certain resistance of the material topartial discharges (PDs). The space charge behaviour of PE isof great importance when PE is used as insulator inhigh-voltage DC cables. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation work that is summarized in this thesis describes novel syntheses of organofluorine compounds with a broad coverage of different fluorine-containing motifs.Chapter 2.1 covers works on the exploration of new trifluoromethylthiolating reactions of diazocarbonyl compounds. LÄS MER