Sökning: "car-use reduction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden car-use reduction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : saknar abstract.... LÄS MER
2. Policy measures for the reduction of automobile use: understanding what is affected, who is affected, and how the adaptation process proceedsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Pro-environmental travel behavior The importance of attitudinal factors, habits, and transport policy measuresDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet, Psykologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study determinants of a readiness for pro-environmental travel behavior in households. Four empirical studies were conducted examining reduction in car use (Study I), acceptability of transport policy measures (Study II and III), and behavioral adaptations in response to travel demand management (TDM) measures (Study IV). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The general aim of the present thesis was to investigate the determinants of car users’ switching to public transport when driving to work. Since the quality of services is particularly low in medium-sized cities, making the car a much more attractive option, the studies focus on car-use in such cities.Four studies were conducted. LÄS MER
5. Future urban sustainable mobility - Implementing and understanding the impacts of policies designed to reduce private automobile usageDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The historically recent growth in interest in policies designed to reduce private automobile usage, policies coming under the rubric of travel demand management (TDM), is offset by a paucity of systematic research concerning the procedures by which to define and implement such TDM policies or measures, the consequences of such TDM measures and the nature of the ensuing adaptation process occurring upon implementation of any TDM measure. The present thesis’ conceptual framework for understanding the effects of TDM measures extends and complements previous work in the transportation literature by drawing on psychological theories of goal setting and adaptation. LÄS MER