Sökning: "capital entrepreneurship"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 avhandlingar innehållade orden capital entrepreneurship.
1. Students in Academic Entrepreneurship : Entrepreneurship Education and Key Actors Facilitating Student Start-ups in the University Context
Sammanfattning : The ongoing discussion about academic research not being sufficiently commercialized has overlooked the individual actors in the university context, not least students as potential entrepreneurs. The purpose of this thesis is to enhance our understanding of student entrepreneurs by exploring how entrepreneurship education and key actors in the university context facilitate the formation of student start-ups. LÄS MER
2. The Geography of Entrepreneurship : regional and individual determinants of new firm formation in Sweden
Sammanfattning : While there is a rich and growing body of literature on both individual and regional determinants of entrepreneurship, the dominant perspective assumes that these factor play a similar role in different spatial contexts. The thesis investigates in the first place the link between firm formation and economic opportunities that might be conditional on the regional setting. LÄS MER
3. Bank branches and Entrepreneurship : A spatial analysis of new firm formation in Swedish regions and industries in a changing financial landscape
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to analyse how bank branch closure has affected the formation of new firms and to explore the varying local relationships between the accessibility of bank branches and new firm formation in 290 Swedish municipalities. In the first paper, the effect of bank branch closure is examined through spatial econometric analysis, in particular, the fixed effects and the random effects spatial panel models. LÄS MER
4. Resource acquisition and the complexity of social capital : Perspectives from women entrepreneurs in Tanzania and Pakistan
Sammanfattning : Women entrepreneurs all over the world contribute significantly to innovation, employment opportunities and wealth creation in their respective economies. Despite their importance as drivers of development, there is a lack of research on preconditions for women’s entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
5. Entrepreneurial Ecosystems in Life Science Industry : A study of start-ups, scale ups and resilience of Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
Sammanfattning : The Entrepreneurial Ecosystem (EE) literature has presented itself as promising in recent years, as it adopts a systemic network approach on entrepreneurship. Despite its popularity, scholars have also raised some serious concerns, showing it is yet a rather underdeveloped concept. LÄS MER