Sökning: "cancer rehabilitation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31 avhandlingar innehållade orden cancer rehabilitation.
1. Group Rehabilitation for Cancer Patients: Effects, Patient Satisfaction, Utilisation and Prediction of Rehabilitation NeedDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims are to investigate cancer patients' perceived satisfaction with a Group Rehabilitation (GR) intervention, to evaluate its effects, and to explore the extent to which the patient's coping style (monitoring, blunting) modulates the effects of the GR. An additional aim is to investigate to what extent some aspects of health-related quality of life (HRQOL) [Physical Functioning (PF), Emotional Functioning (EF) and Global Quality of Life (QoL)] one year after diagnosis can be predicted on the basis of medical, socio-demographic and psychological data collected att diagnosis. LÄS MER
2. Colorectal cancer patients’ and next-of-kin’s experiences and the effects of a psycho-educational programDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Purpose: To test whether a psycho-educational program affects mental wellbeing in persons treated for colorectal cancer and their next-of-kin.Design: A prospective, longitudinal, randomized controlled trial.Setting: Surgical clinic at a university hospital in Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Radiotherapy and voice rehabilitation in laryngeal cancer: Effects on quality of life and voice functionDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of the thesis was to describe the effects of radiotherapy following laryngeal cancer on health-related quality of life (HRQL) and voice function as well as to assess the efficiency of voice rehabilitation. Patients treated by radiotherapy for laryngeal cancer were included in the study and randomised into two groups, one intervention group receiving voice rehabilitation and one control group. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Oncology, MV
Sammanfattning : In the US and most European countries, testicular cancer is the most common malignancy in young men aged 20-40 years. Since the introduction of cisplatin-based treatment in the 1970s, more than 95% of the patients are cured. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis are threefold: (1) To investigate cancer patients’ satisfaction with and utilisation of an Individual Psychological Support (IPS) intervention. (2) To evaluate the effects of Individual Support (IS), comprising IPS combined with Intensified Primary Health Care and Nutritional Support, on psychological distress and quality of life during the first year after diagnosis. LÄS MER