Sökning: "cadmium telluride"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden cadmium telluride.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Spectral computed tomography with energy-resolving detectors has a potential to improve the detectability of images and correspondingly reduce the radiation dose to patients by extracting and properly using the energy information in the broad x-ray spectrum. A silicon photon-counting detector has been developed for spectral CT and it has successfully solved the problem of high photon flux in clinical CT applications by adopting the segmented detector structure and operating the detector in edge-on geometry. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physics, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : In case of a release of radioactive nuclides into the environment it is necessary to have reliable methods to estimate the potential effect on population and ecosystem. In this context the total activity deposited, the elemental composition and its depth distribution are of importance. LÄS MER
3. In situ measurements of radionuclide concentration in soil An investigation into detector properties and methodsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In case of a release of radioactive nuclides into the environment it is necessary to have reliable methods to estimate the potential effect on people and the ecosystem. In this context the total activity deposited, the elemental composition and the depth distribution are of importance. LÄS MER
4. Fabrication and Applications of a Focused Ion Beam Based Nanocontact Platform for Electrical Characterization of Molecules and ParticlesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The development of new materials with novel properties plays an important role in improving our lives and welfare. Research in Nanotechnology can provide e.g. cheaper and smarter materials in applications such as energy storage and sensors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Many of the most important and useful properties of crystalline materials, such as mechanical strength and electrical resistance, are determined by the presence of lattice defects and impurities. Well known examples are dislocations which control plastic flow and make metals ductile, and dopant atoms which control the extrinsic conduction in semiconductors and insulators. LÄS MER