Sökning: "business-IT alignment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden business-IT alignment.
1. From Theory to Practice of Business-IT Alignment Barriers, an Evaluation Framework and Relationships with Organisational CultureDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Business-IT alignment (BITA) continues to be a top management concern. It generally refers to a preferred condition in which the relationship between business and IT is optimised to maximise the business value of IT. Early approaches in both research and practice have focused on the role of IT in supporting business strategies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Business-IT alignment (BITA) has clearly become more important over the last decade. However, considerable difficulties remain when attempting to achieve a mature level of BITA. LÄS MER
3. A unified strategic business and IT alignment model A study in the public universities of NicaraguaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A number of attempts have been made to define strategic business and information technology (IT) alignment; several representations of what it is are available in academic and practitioners’ fields. The literature suggests that firms need to achieve strategic business and IT alignment to be competitive. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The purpose of business-IT alignment is to optimise the relation between business and IT in order to maximise the business value of IT. Successful business-IT alignment can be enabled by business processes and e-processes functioning as adaptive mediators between business and IT systems. LÄS MER
5. Explorations in Values Awareness Elicitation of Consumer Preferences for Information Systems DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The need for complex software to coordinate the activities of modern enterprises has become a necessity for their success. As business sectors are rapidly reshaped, organizations become global, and consumers have a seemingly endless degree of choice, these competitive conditions require software engineers to incorporate consumer values—personal judgments based on comparative, preferential experiences—into the design of such supporting software. LÄS MER