Sökning: "business model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1358 avhandlingar innehållade orden business model.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The business model is a new analytical concept in the field of strategy research that is frequently used when trying to explain the creation and capture of value by firms. This compilation thesis consists of three papers that examine different aspects of the formation of business models and one paper that examines the business model concept per se. LÄS MER
2. Circular Business Model Design : Business Opportunities from Retaining Value of Products and MaterialsDetta är en avhandling från International Institute for Industrial Environmental Economics, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Today our economy is largely based on linear material flows, and many products, such as electronics, furniture,building materials and textiles, are discarded even when they could still be used. Without urgent action, globalwaste is expected to increase by 70% by 2060 and global materials use is expected to more than double. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Starting from an empirical study of a business firm’s problems with implementing an information system in its business activity, this thesis identifies a need to theoretically model and conceptually develop the general business activity of a firm. This puts the context in focus, as a well-functioning information system needs to be anchored and developed to support and enhance the activities for which it is used, that is, contextualized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Logistics is increasingly becoming recognised as a source of competitive advantage, both in practice and in academia. The possible strategic impact of logistics makes it important to gain deeper insight into the role of logistics in the strategy of the firm. LÄS MER
5. Capturing Value from Green Offers – An Examination of Environmental Differentiation and Economic PerformanceDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines how a number of Swedish firms try to create and appropriate economic value from offers that are differentiated by low environmental impact. It presents empirical, methodological and theoretical contributions to the environmental strategy literature, focusing on the appropriation of economic value by profit-seeking firms. LÄS MER