Sökning: "building models"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 660 avhandlingar innehållade orden building models.
1. Train-Induced Vibrations on Embankments and in Buildings : Prediction and Validation of Some Models
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Thermal models of buildings : determination of temperatures, heating and cooling loads : theories, models and computer programs
Sammanfattning : The need to estimate indoor temperatures, heating or cooling load and energy requirements for buildings arises in many stages of a buildings life cycle, e.g. at the early layout stage, during the design of a building and for energy retrofitting planning. Other purposes are to meat the authorities requirements given in building codes. LÄS MER
3. The reinforcement learning method : A feasible and sustainable control strategy for efficient occupant-centred building operation in smart cities
Sammanfattning : Over half of the world’s population lives in urban areas, a trend which is expected to only grow as we move further into the future. With this increasing trend in urbanisation, challenges are presented in the form of the management of urban infrastructure systems. LÄS MER
4. Shear walls with double plasterboards : evalutation of design models
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a part of the ECSC-project Development of dry composite construction systems based on steel in residential application that focus on design recommendations for stabilizing buildings by using shear resistance in the walls. The existing design method suggested and used by the Swedish plasterboard manufacturer Gyproc AB is considered as a bit conservative and it does not consider double plasterboards properly. LÄS MER
5. Concrete flat slabs and footings : Design method for punching and detailing for ductility
Sammanfattning : Simple but still realistic physical models suitable for structural design of flat concrete plates and column footings with respect to punching are presented. Punching of a flat plate is assumed to occur when the concrete compression strain at the column edge due to the bending moment in the slab reaches a critical value that is considerably lower than the generally accepted ultimate compression strain 0. LÄS MER