Sökning: "building lime"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 16 avhandlingar innehållade orden building lime.
1. Material Properties and Full-Scale Rain Exposure of Lime-Hemp Concrete Walls : Measurements and SimulationsDetta är en avhandling från Sveriges Lantbruksuniversitet
Sammanfattning : Lime-hemp concrete (LHC) is a building material consisting of a lime-based binder combined with hemp shiv that is suitable for various building applications. This thesis aimed to elucidate the possibilities for using LHC for exterior walls in a cold, wet climate through investigating mechanical, thermal and moisture-related properties of the material. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Lime mortar and plaster have been investigated with the aim to improve the knowledge on how to make them as durable as before the cement technology was developed. The background was the durability problems experienced for newly produced lime plaster on the medieval churches on the island of Gotland, Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Strength of Stabilised Soil - A Laboratory Study on Clays and Organic Soils Stabilised with different Types of BinderDetta är en avhandling från Avd. för Byggnadsmekanik / Department of Construction Sciences, LTH
Sammanfattning : Stabilisation of soft soils by deep mixing with binders is the most frequently used method of ground improvement in Sweden today, and is increasingly being used internationally. The most common binders employed are cement and lime, but a variety of other binders may also be used for stabilisation of soils. LÄS MER
4. Characterisation and Consolidation of Historical Lime Mortars in Cultural Heritage Buildings and Associated Structures in East AfricaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : For the period of several centuries, the influence of several distinct cultures produced rich and diverse cultural heritage that we see today in East Africa countries. The most tangible remains of these heritages are stone built buildings and structures including, palaces, mosques, residential houses and tombs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This dissertation in its entirety, i.e. LÄS MER