Sökning: "brand loyalty"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden brand loyalty.
- Detta är en avhandling från Frans Melin, Stora Tomegatan 28, 223 51 LUND, tel/fax +46+46-127487
Sammanfattning : In recent years the importance of strong brands has come very much into focus both among theoreticians and practitioners. In order to gain a better understanding of the nature of brand strength, I have chosen to analyse the branding process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund Business Press
Sammanfattning : By building a strong brand that is favourably perceived by target customers, a firm can establish a competitive advantage that enables greater revenues and profitability. This is at least what the branding literature always has assumed, and something few marketing and brand managers seem to disagree with. LÄS MER
3. A Value Co-Creation Perspective on Customer-Based Brand Equity Modelling for Tourism Destinations A case from SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Östersund : Mittuniversitetet
Sammanfattning : Tourism destinations all over the world increasingly embrace marketing and branding practices traditionally utilized by businesses. However, the literature on customer-based brand equity modelling and measurement for tourism destinations lacks the conceptual understanding of the complex relationships between tourists and the destination brand. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Sponsorship is the fastest-growing marketing communication tool, both in terms of volume and complexity. The two central players in any sponsorship arrangement are the sponsor and the sponsored institutions’ (sponsee). LÄS MER
5. Röd stjärna över Sverige : Folkrepubliken Kina som resurs i den svenska vänsterradikaliseringen under 1960- och 1970-talenDetta är en avhandling från Lund : Sekel Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to assess and analyze the image of revolutionary China in the eyes of Swedish left wing travelers and activists during the heyday of Maoism, and how these traveler’s and activist’s reports and texts were used to promote friendship activism with China. Of particular interest is how the euphoric view of China in the west, during the Cultural revolution, was promoted and also the reasons behind the Swedish Friendship Associations strong enthusiasm for this task. LÄS MER