Sökning: "bottom-up and top down factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden bottom-up and top down factors.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The theme of this thesis is the depletion of petroleum (crude oil and natural gas). Are there reasons to be concerned about an ‘end of cheap oil’ in the near future? There is a lively debate regarding this issue. The debate is sometimes described as a clash of ‘concerned’ natural scientists and ‘unconcerned’ economists. LÄS MER
2. Anthropogenic impact on predator guilds and ecosystem processes Apex predator extinctions, land use and climate changeDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Zoology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Humans affect ecosystems by changing species compositions, landscape and climate. This thesis aims to increase our understanding of anthropogenic effects on mesopredator abundance due to changes in apex predator status, landscape and climate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för systemekologi
Sammanfattning : An influence at one trophic level can result in dynamic impacts also on other components of a food web. These dynamics are known as trophic cascades, and can be both top-down and bottom-up. After a near-collapse of the Baltic cod Gadus morhua stock in the 1980s, its main prey sprat Sprattus sprattus increased dramatically. LÄS MER
4. Creating organisational capacity for priority setting in health care using a bottom-up approach to implement a top-down policy decisionDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, priority setting to the form of the Swedish parliamental decision on priority setting, 1997, is considered an innovation for implementation in health care. The features of this innovation are investigated. LÄS MER
5. Generating Products in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises : Challenges and Potential ImprovementsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Universitetsservice US AB
Sammanfattning : In contemporary society, companies are faced with new demands and challenges, due to increasing competition and customer requirements. The development of products affects to a great extent, the future earnings and costs of an enterprise, and is therefore very important for its long-term survival. LÄS MER