Sökning: "bottleneck improvement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 avhandlingar innehållade orden bottleneck improvement.
1. Automated Bottleneck Analysis of Production Systems Increasing the applicability of simulation-based multi-objective optimization for bottleneck analysis within industryDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing companies constantly need to explore new management strategies and new methods to increase the efficiency of their production systems and retain their competitiveness. It is of paramount importance to develop new bottleneck analysis methods that can identify the factors that impede the overall performance of their productionsystems so that the optimal improvement actions can be performed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Application performance on computer processors depends on a number of complex architectural and microarchitectural design decisions. Consequently, computer architects rely on performance modeling to improve future processors without building prototypes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Assuring production forms a crucial part of mining business profitability. Factors related to various mine operations, activities and business processes can threaten required/planned mine production. To address problems and ensure production level in mining, it is necessary to implement a mine production assurance program (MPA). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The construction design phase is currently the most time consuming part of the industrialised construction process and the bottleneck for further streamlining the process at most industrialised construction companies in Sweden. One explanation is that every construction design project is considered as something new and unique, wherefore use of experiences to promote continuous improvement is limited (Meiling 2008). LÄS MER
5. Manufacturing management and decision support using simulation-based multi-objective optimisationDetta är en avhandling från Leicester : De Montfort University
Sammanfattning : A majority of the established automotive manufacturers are under severe competitive pressure and their long term economic sustainability is threatened. In particular the transformation towards more CO2-efficient energy sources is a huge financial burden for an already investment capital intensive industry. LÄS MER