Sökning: "book design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10758 avhandlingar innehållade orden book design.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University, Umeå Institute of Design
Sammanfattning : This dissertation addresses a paradox in design: we currently live in a day and age that is fundamentally conditioned by artifice on all scales, and principled by a deep sense of contingency and possibility. In this world, anything could always be something else. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Syddansk Universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation in industrial design focuses on the gap between the context of design and the context of use. It aims to open up design to the layperson and investigate an active role for the layperson in the design of everyday products. LÄS MER
4. Meaning in the Making: Introducing a Hermeneutic Perspective on the Contribution of Design Practice to InnovationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor
Sammanfattning : In recent years interest has grown in how design can contribute to innovation in business and society, such as through the management concept of design thinking. However, up-close studies on design’s contribution to innovation are still scarce. LÄS MER
5. Transtructures prototyping transitional practices for the design of postindustrial infrastructuresDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about 'transtructures', a term coined to describe new kinds of infrastructures that are more attentive and responsive to the needs of contemporary society, its emerging economies and technological capabilities. The purpose of this inquiry is to begin to explore the character and possibilities of a design practice that could guide responsibly and ethically the transition of existing industrial infrastructures towards these new configurations: what processes it could follow, and what materials it could include. LÄS MER