Sökning: "bonding ability"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden bonding ability.
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : FSCN - Fibre Science and Communication Network
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a method of measuring the distribution of fiber bonding ability in mechanical pulp furnishes. The method is intended for industrial use, where today only average values are used to describe fiber bonding ability, despite the differences in morphology of the fibers entering the mill. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Mechanical pulps are used in paper products such as magazine or news grade printing papers or paperboard. Mechanical pulping gives a high yield; nearly everything in the tree except the bark is used in the paper. This means that mechanical pulping consumes much less wood than chemical pulping, especially to produce a unit area of printing surface. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Signaler, sensorer och system
Sammanfattning : Semiconductor wafer bonding has been a subject of interestfor many years and a wide variety of wafer bonding techniqueshave been reported in literature. In adhesive wafer bondingorganic and inorganic adhesives are used as intermediatebonding material. LÄS MER
4. Teaching and learning of chemical bonding models Aspects of textbooks, students’ understanding and teachers’ professional knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Despite the growing importance of science and technology in society, school students consider these subjects irrelevant and hard to learn. Teachers must therefore know how to teach science in ways that enhance students’ understanding and interest. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Infrared (IR) imaging devices based on energy detection has shown a dramatic development in technology along with an impressive price reduction in recent years. However, for a low-end market as in automotive applications, the present cost of IR cameras is still the main obstacle to broadening their usage. LÄS MER