Sökning: "birth work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 173 avhandlingar innehållade orden birth work.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Mission with obstacles. Treatment of families with migration background within the child protection organisation Author: Ing-Marie Johansson Key words: Child protection, etnicity, ethnic minority background, culture, migration, teen-agers, social worker, trust, power, discretion, accountability, empowerment, social work Distribution: University of Gothenburg, Department of social work, Box 720, S-405 30 Göteborg. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The study focuses on family relations in the homes of foster carers. The aim of the study is to find out what impact fostering has on marital relations, on relations between parents and children, and also explore relations between biological children and foster children. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Pregnancies and childbirths are not just biological or medical events. Childbirths are also emotionally intense situations, not only for the parents-to-be but also for those who work in delivery care. In addition, pregnancies and childbirths are sociocultural situations; there are norms regarding the normal birth. LÄS MER
4. Social support, coping, and self-esteem in relation to psychosocial factors A study of health issues and birth weight in young mothers in Tehran, IranDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Generally, pregnancy is considered to be a positive period in life in Iranian culture. For the parents, it is important to have a healthy pregnancy and, as a result, a healthy child. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present study is to find the factors and conditions that generate the success of the reformatory as a social institution and, at the same time, its well-known failure as a treatment organization. I try to understand why organizations like the reformatory exist and what meaning they have in our society. LÄS MER