Sökning: "biomechanical properties"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 65 avhandlingar innehållade orden biomechanical properties.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study different aspects of the soft tissues of the shoulder joint. The variation in the quality of the tendons and ligaments can be explained by genetic factors. LÄS MER
2. On the bone response to oxidized titanium implants. The role of microporous structure and chemical composition of the surface oxide in enhanced osseointegrationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Background: Titanium implants have been widely used clinically for various types of bone-anchored reconstructions. A thin native oxide film, naturally formed on titanium implants contacts with bone tissue and has been considered to be of great importance for successful osseointegration. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Human speech production is a complex process, involving neuromuscular control signals, the effects of articulators' biomechanical properties and acoustic wave propagation in a vocal tract tube of intricate shape. Modeling these phenomena may play an important role in advancing our understanding of the involved mechanisms, and may also have future medical applications, e. LÄS MER
4. Integrated biomechanical, electronic and topographic characterization of titanium dental implantsDetta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Titanium dental implants are medical devices used to restore the function entailed with the loss of one or several teeth. To obtain successful function over long periods, the dental implants must be sufficiently anchored in the bone to withstand the forces induced by for example chewing. LÄS MER
5. Characterising Dental Implant Surfaces by Topographical, Electrochemical, and Biomechanical MethodsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Replacement of extracted teeth by dental implants was first introduced in the 1950’s. From the beginning, threaded titanium implants with smooth surfaces were used. Later on, screw shaped implants with micro-scaled roughened surfaces were introduced showing bone ingrowth and improved in vivo and in vitro results and good long term stability. LÄS MER