Sökning: "biologisk kemi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 48 avhandlingar innehållade orden biologisk kemi.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this thesis work was to gain understanding of the principles of biolubrication, focusing on synergistic effects between biolubricants. To this end surface force and friction measurements were carried out by means of Atomic Force Microscopy, using hydrophilic and hydrophobic model surfaces in salt solutions of high ionic strength (≈ 150 mM) in presence of different biolubricants. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, porous graphitic carbon (PGC) has been used as packing material in packed capillary liquid chromatography. The unique chromatographic properties of PGC has been studied in some detail and applied to different analytical challenges using both electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry (ESI-MS) and ultra violet (UV) absorbance detection. LÄS MER
3. Synthesis of Spiro-bicyclo[2.2.2]Octane Derivatives Towards the Development of Paclitaxel MimeticsDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Many of the drugs that are developed in the pharmaceutical industry have their origin in natural products. Paclitaxel, the active substance of the medicine Taxol, was found in the bark of the Pacific yew tree (Taxus brevifolia). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Biophysical Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with Ca2+ binding to proteins, electrostatic interactions in and between proteins as well as inter- and intramolecular interactions. A computer program was developed to determine Ca2+ binding constants from experimental titration data of proteins. LÄS MER
5. Water-swelling tablets based on hydrophobically modified poly(acrylic acid) - Effects of amphiphiles on swelling and drug releaseDetta är en avhandling från Department of Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : An important issue within the pharmaceutical world today is the increasing number of poorly soluble drugs. These often show a low bioavailability and a susceptibility to varying conditions in the intestine. LÄS MER