Sökning: "biological half-time"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden biological half-time.
- Detta är en avhandling från Christopher L. Rääf, Dept. of Radiation Physics, Lund university, Malmö University Hospital, SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : The whole-body content of radiocaesium was measured in a South-Swedish urban group of people residing in the city of Lund (55.7°N, 13.2°E) between 1960 and 1994. LÄS MER
2. Irradiation of members of the general public from radioactive caesium following the Chernobyl reactor accident. Field studies in a highly contaminated area in the Bryansk region, RussiaDetta är en avhandling från Department of Radiation Physics, Lund university
Sammanfattning : From 1990 to 1998, estimations of the effective dose from external as well as internal irradiation from 137Cs and 134Cs were carried out for inhabitants in rural villages in the Bryansk region, Russia, highly contaminated due to the Chernobyl accident in 1986. The villages were situated about 180 km from the Chernobyl power plant and the deposition of 137Cs was in the range 0. LÄS MER
3. Proteins of the Inter-α-inhibitor Family Biosynthesis, Plasma Clearance and Interaction with Extracellular Matrix ComponentsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Bikunin, a chondroitin sulfate-containing protein of 25 kDa, has protease inhibitory activity and occurs in the plasma in free and complexed form. In inter-α-inhibitor (IαI) and pre-a-inhibitor (PαI) it is covalently linked through its chondroitin sulfate (CS) chain to two or one other polypeptide of about 80 kDa – heavy chains 1 and 2 (H1, H2) and heavy chain 3 (H3) – respectively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Biochemistry and Structural Biology
Sammanfattning : Cerebral senile plaque is one of the main pathologies of Alzheimer's disease (AD). The amyloid cascade hypothesis suggests that the aggregation of amyloid beta (Abeta) peptide is involved in the pathogenesis of AD, which is supported by the fact that Abeta overexpression or production of more aggregation-prone variants lead to early-onset dementia. LÄS MER
5. The pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of clevidipine, a new ultrashort-acting calcium antagonist, in different animal species and manDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Clevidipine is a new ultrashort-acting calcium antagonist of the dihydropyridine type developed for reduction and control of blood pressure in connection with cardiac surgery. The aim of this thesis was to characterise the in vitro hydrolysis rate of clevidipine in different biological matrices and the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in animal species and various human populations. LÄS MER