Sökning: "bimanual coordination"
Hittade 5 avhandlingar innehållade orden bimanual coordination.
1. To select one hand while using both neural mechanisms supporting flexible hand dominance in bimanual object manipulationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå university
Sammanfattning : In daily activities, the brain regularly assigns different roles to the hands dependingon task and context. Yet, little is known about the underlying neural processes. Thiscertainly applies to how the brain, where each hemisphere primarily controls onehand, manages the between-hand coordination required in bimanual objectmanipulation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Humans have unique abilities to perform certain types of skilled voluntary movements. In this thesis we examine the neural substrates of. (i) fine digit actions, in particular the control of fingertip forces during manipulation, and (ii) the coordination of voluntary movements of different limbs. LÄS MER
3. Aspects of hand function in children with unilateral impairments : Caused by obstetric brachial plexus or hemiplegic cerebral palsyDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Unilateral arm/hand dysfunction caused by obstetric brachial plexus palsy (OBPP) or hemiplegic cerebral palsy (CP) is most often afflicted on a child in the pre- or perinatal period of life. Despite different origin of the impairments, the outcomes for both groups implicate one well functioning and one dysfunctioning hand, and the consequences for every day task performance are similar. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Most activities of daily living require skillful use of our hands. Whatever the complexity of the task, our ability to perform any motor function largely relies on the integrity of the widely distributed corticomotor network. Damage to the central nervous system at any stage our life results in functional limitations to various extents. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : To coordinate visual perception and motor control in daily life where we are constantly surrounded by motion, we are dependent on normal visuomotor capacity. One essential prerequisite for normal visuomotor capacity is smooth pursuit eye movements (SP). LÄS MER