Sökning: "bilingual education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 avhandlingar innehållade orden bilingual education.
1. Bilingual education cognitive development and school achievement : a study of the bilingual programs for Tibetan childrenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study examines the effects of two models of school bilingual programs on Tibetan children's cognitive development and school achievement.Based on the findings of empirical studies, Cummins' threshold theory was critically evaluated. LÄS MER
2. Interkulturell undervisning – ett pedagogiskt dilemma. Talet om undervisning i svenska som andraspråk och i förberedelseklasserDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Intercultural education – A Pedagogical dilemma. Professional talk about the teaching of Swedish as a second language and in preparatory classes. Language: Swedish with an English summary Keywords: second language learning, bilingual education, special education, inclusion, exclusion, social constructionism, difference dilemma. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to examine how policies for minority education in Britain and Sweden have developed over the last twenty-five years. Policy has been used in a broad sense, including not only central but also regional and local decisions, not only written documents but also administration, interpretation and application of policies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education,Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of three empirical studies. The first study, Rationales to Language-in-Education Policies in Postcolonial Africa: Towards a Holistic Approach, considers two issues. First, it explores the factors affecting the choice of an LiE policy in 35 African countries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Mathematics and Science Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to examine how language, gestures and physical artefacts are used in science classes with emergent bilingual students who do not share the same minority language as their classmates or teachers. The purpose is to contribute to findings that can enhance emergent bilingual students’ learning in science. LÄS MER