Sökning: "beteende i skolan"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden beteende i skolan.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för beteendevetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore values education as it takes place in everyday interactions between teachers and students. Focus has been on rule practice between teachers and students, which has been interpreted during the research process as the most salient phenomenon in the practice of values education. LÄS MER
2. Adolescent self-reported health in the Umeå region Associations with behavioral, parental and school factorsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of a quantitative and a qualitative study. The quantitative study (articles I-III) aimed to examine how self-reported health in adolescence is associated with behavioral, parental, and school factors. Through a survey directed at all adolescents in grades 7-9, data were collected in 2005 in a region in northern Sweden (n=5060). LÄS MER
3. The Paradoxes of Socio-Emotional Programmes in School Young people’s perspectives and public health discoursesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Over the past decades socio-emotional programmes have been implemented in schools worldwide. Depression in Swedish Adolescents (DISA) and Social and Emotional Training (SET) are two socio-emotional programmes being practised in Swedish schools. LÄS MER
4. The promotion of safe behaviours at the community level : Evaluation of a bicycle helmet-wearing campaing among 5- to 12-yearl old childrenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : English: Bicycle-related injuries are among the most important public health problems in childhood. In the Montérégie Region (Québec, Canada), at the beginning of the 1990s, a 4-year communitybased program aimed at promoting voluntary bicycle helmet wearing among children aged 5-12 was implemented. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Children in out-of-home care (OHC) have higher risks for developing poorer health and school achievement, being subjected to more abuse experiences, as well as negative long-term outcomes related to occupational performance, socioeconomic status, addiction, and criminality. Research related to OHC children is fragmented and the effects of interventions are under-studied. LÄS MER