Sökning: "behavioral outcomes"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 78 avhandlingar innehållade orden behavioral outcomes.
1. Social and Economic Factors in Decision Making under Uncertainty Five Essays in Behavioral EconomicsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to improve the understanding of human behavior that goes beyond monetary rewards. In particular, it investigates social influences in individual’s decision making in situations that involve coordination, competition, and deciding for others. Further, it compares how monetary and social outcomes are perceived. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Tinnitus is the experience of sounds in the ears without any external auditory source and is a common, debilitating, chronic symptom for which we have yet to develop sufficiently efficacious interventions. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) has evolved over the last 20 years to become the most empirically supported treatment for treating the adverse effects of tinnitus. LÄS MER
3. Environmental Pesticide Exposure and Neurobehavioral Effects among Children of Nicaraguan Agricultural WorkersDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: Children exposed to pesticides are susceptible for neurodevelopmental disruption. Data from developing countries are scarce.Aim: Assessing long-term and recent pesticide exposure in Nicaraguan children in relation to parental pesticide use and examining potential associated neurobehavioral effects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Through the influence of abiotic factors, the habitat use of organisms affects their metabolism as well as other species- and size-dependent individual-based rates. The habitat-specific performances of individuals interacting in different habitats thereby affect biotic interactions. LÄS MER
5. Long-term perspectives on musculoskeletal pain Health care utilization and integration of behavioral medicine treatment into physical therapyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : There are currently no effective methods for treating and preventing chronic pain. The aim of this thesis was to study prognostic factors for health care utilization, and the long-term outcomes of tailored behavioral medicine treatment for patients with musculoskeletal pain. LÄS MER