Sökning: "basic level"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 904 avhandlingar innehållade orden basic level.
1. Two Types of Fibrils in ATTR Amyloidosis Implications for Clinical Phenotype and Treatment OutcomeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Systemic amyloidoses are a group of lethal diseases where proteins aggregate into fibrillar structures, called amyloid fibrils, that deposits throughout the body. Transthyretin (TTR) causes one type of amyloidosis, in which the aggregates mainly infiltrate nervous and cardiac tissue. LÄS MER
2. The mechanism of integrin inactivation and cell signalling induced by c-erbB2, an oncogenic growth factor receptorDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Overexpression of the oncogenic growth factor receptor, c-erbB2, is linked with poor prognosis in breast carcinomas and is used as a target for therapeutic strategies. To elucidate the mechanism underlying the tumorigenic action of an elevated c-erbB2 level, leading to homodimerization and activation, we have used an inducible system where a hybrid receptor consisting of the cytoplasmic and transmembrane domains of c-erbB2 fused to the extracellular domain of the trkA NGF receptor has been stably transfected into an immortalized mammary epithelial cell line. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Biologically inspired materials are being developed with the aim of improving the integration of medical implants and minimizing non-desirable host reactions. A promising strategy is the design of topographically patterned surfaces that resemble those found in the extracellular environment. LÄS MER
4. Near infrared spectroscopy for assessing oxygenation and hemodynamics in the upper extremities of healthy subjects and patients with work-related muscle painDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The prevalence of work-related muscle pain (WRMP) is large in the general population in the industrialized world. Despite significant advances over recent years in some research areas, the mechanisms of why WRMP occurs and the pathophysiological mechanisms behind the disorders are still unclear. LÄS MER
5. Models in chemistry education A study of teaching and learning acids and bases in Swedish upper secondary schoolsDetta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för teknik- och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis reports an investigation of how acid-base models are taught and understood in Swedish upper secondary school. The definition of the concepts of acids and bases has evolved from a phenomenological level to an abstract (particle) level. Several models of acids and bases are introduced in Swedish secondary school. LÄS MER