Sökning: "barn och empati"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden barn och empati.
1. Urban women applying for induced abortion. Studies of epidemiology, attitudes and emotional reactions
Sammanfattning : In Sweden between 32-38,000 women annually elect to terminate pregnancy by means of induced abortion, though their reasons are still not well understood. The purpose of these studies, carried out at the Department of Obstetrics and gynecology and of Community Medicine at University Hospital, Malmö, was to elucidate the incidence of induced abortion in an urban population, with special emphasis on epidemiological and socio-demographic factors, the women's attitude to abortion, and the incidence and severity of post-abortion emotional reactions. LÄS MER
2. Health-related quality of life in persons with Parkinson's disease. Aspects of symptoms, caregiving and sense of coherence
Sammanfattning : Abstract Aims: The aim of this thesis was to investigate how the impact of Parkinson’s disease, a chronic neurodegenerative disorder, influences the person’s health-related quality of life. The aim was also to investigate nursing assessment and management of Parkinson’s in elderly persons. LÄS MER
3. Familjers och vårdpersonals erfareheter av barn och vuxna med autism. Families and staffs experiences of children and adults with autism
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation was to gain knowledge about the experiences of siblings and parents of children with autism and learning difficulties, about what brought about the decision to apply for a place in a group home for their child and what it meant for the parents that their child had moved. A further aim was to gain knowledge about what it is like to work in a group home for children with autism as well as to investigate the work atmosphere in group homes for adults with autism. LÄS MER
4. Reflections on Autism : Ethical Perspectives on Autism Spectrum Disorder in Health Care and Education
Sammanfattning : In the four papers presented in this dissertation I analyze and discuss various value statements and moral stances, which I regard as unjustifiably harmful for persons with Autism and obstacles for the creation of an Autism-friendly society. In the papers I try to show that the positions underpinning the Autism-phobic moral stances are not warranted and cannot be defended in a good way. LÄS MER
5. Between Ourselves : Automatic mimicry reactions as related to empathic ability and patterns of attachment
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated emotional communication in experimentally created face-to-face interaction situations. The hypotheses were based on the conception of a process which leads to emotional empathy, assuming that automatic mimicking tendencies are involved in an automatic part of the process. LÄS MER