Sökning: "balance of payments"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden balance of payments.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This dissertation consists of four chapters which study early modern merchant capitalism, with a special focus upon the developing Atlantic economy. The introductory chapter is followed by chapter 2, studying the issue of market integration and price convergence in inter-continental trade during the early modern period. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : This paper analyzes the relationship between economic fundamentals and balance-of-payments crises for the three Nordic countries, Norway, Sweden, and Finland, during 1971-1992. To identify periods of balance-of-payments crisis a method first introduced by Eichengreen, Rose, and Wyplosz (1996) was used. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : This study addresses the problem of foreign policy change. While the 1990s has been characterized by remarkable changes in world affairs, political scientists have been slow to study the processes through which such changes take place. LÄS MER
4. Encounters with power : health care seeking and medical encounters in tuberculosis care : experiences from Ujjain District, IndiaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Public Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : Background: Tuberculosis (TB) has been declared a government priority in India and public TB care is delivered by the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP). Despite having achieved a significant increase in reported cure rates and coverage, the RNTCP is associated with access barriers and there is no indication that the incidence of TB is declining. LÄS MER
5. Study of possibilities and some problems of using cane residues as fuel in a gas turbine for power generation in the sugar industryDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The potential of cane residuals as a source of energy could help many developing countries to improve their balance of payments by decreasing fossil fuels imports and increasing the electrical power production. A substantial increase of the electricity output in the sugar industry could be achieved by using a combined gas turbine/steam turbine integrated with gasifier supplying combustible gas to the gas turbine combustor. LÄS MER