Sökning: "average velocity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 94 avhandlingar innehållade orden average velocity.
1. Theoretical and experimental studies of surface and interfacial phenomena involving steel surfacesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The present work was initiated to investigate the surface- and interfacial phenomena for iron and slag/iron systems. The aim was to understand the mechanism of the effect of surface active elements on surface and interfacial properties. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kemi
Sammanfattning : The role of nitric acid (HNO3) on the atmospheric corrosion of metals has so far received little or no attention. However, the last decades of decreasing sulphur dioxide (SO2) levels and unchanged HNO3 levels in many industrialized countries have resulted in an increased interest in possible HNO3-induced atmospheric corrosion effects. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Water Resources Engineering, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Rainfall characteristics of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, are studied in space and time; on a large scale, 550 km2, and long term scale to find out the monsoon influence, and on urban basin scale, 23 km2, to determine dynamic properties of rainfalls and spatial correlations, and on a point scale to determine the probabilities of very high rain intensities. The importance of spatial and temporal variability of rainfall was investigated applying cross correlation on long term historical rainfalls from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. LÄS MER
4. Adsorption of surface active elements on the iron (100) surface A study based on ab initio calculationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In the present work, the structural, electronic properties, thermodynamic stability and adatom surface movements of oxygen and sulfur adsorption on the Fe surface were studied based on the ab initio method.Firstly, the oxygen adsorbed on the iron (100) surface is investigated at the three adsorption sites top, bridge and hollow sites, respectively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Diamond is a semiconductor with many superior material properties such as high breakdown field, high saturation velocity, high carrier mobilities and the highest thermal conductivity of all materials. These extreme properties, as compared to other (wide bandgap) semiconductors, make it desirable to develop single-crystalline epitaxial diamond films for electronic device and detector applications. LÄS MER