Sökning: "automated analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 375 avhandlingar innehållade orden automated analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Today many cell biological techniques study large cell populations where an average estimate of individual cells’ behavior is observed. On the other hand, single cell analysis is required for studying functional heterogeneities between cells within populations. LÄS MER
2. Automated Bottleneck Analysis of Production Systems Increasing the applicability of simulation-based multi-objective optimization for bottleneck analysis within industryDetta är en avhandling från Skövde : University of Skövde
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing companies constantly need to explore new management strategies and new methods to increase the efficiency of their production systems and retain their competitiveness. It is of paramount importance to develop new bottleneck analysis methods that can identify the factors that impede the overall performance of their productionsystems so that the optimal improvement actions can be performed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Software vulnerabilities are added into programs during its development. Architectural flaws are introduced during planning and design, while implementation faults are created during coding. Penetration testing is often used to detect these vulnerabilities. LÄS MER
4. Quantitative image analysis a focus on automated characterization of structures in optical microscopy of iron ore pelletsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Sintering occurs in many types of material such as iron, ceramics and snow, typically during thermal treatment, and aects the material properties, particularly the strength, by the bonding of particles into a coherent structure. In order to improve the mechanical strength in magnetite iron ore pellets it is important to be able to characterize and quantitatively measure the degree of sintering and features that impact the process of sintering. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The rapid growth in the development of Internet-basedinformation systems increases the demand for natural langu-ageinterfaces that are easy to set up and maintain. Unfortunately,the problem of understanding natural language queries is farfrom being solved. LÄS MER