Sökning: "automated analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 381 avhandlingar innehållade orden automated analysis.
1. Automated Bottleneck Analysis of Production Systems Increasing the applicability of simulation-based multi-objective optimization for bottleneck analysis within industry
Sammanfattning : Manufacturing companies constantly need to explore new management strategies and new methods to increase the efficiency of their production systems and retain their competitiveness. It is of paramount importance to develop new bottleneck analysis methods that can identify the factors that impede the overall performance of their productionsystems so that the optimal improvement actions can be performed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Software vulnerabilities are added into programs during its development. Architectural flaws are introduced during planning and design, while implementation faults are created during coding. Penetration testing is often used to detect these vulnerabilities. LÄS MER
3. Automated Text Analysis of Online Content in Marketing Dictionray-Based Methods and Artificial IntelligenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Far more than products or services, words are the most fundamental element in the exchanges between sellers and buyers. Understanding the words that constitute the text that is created when sellers and buyers interact with each other is therefore critical for marketing decision makers. LÄS MER
4. Quantitative image analysis a focus on automated characterization of structures in optical microscopy of iron ore pelletsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : Sintering occurs in many types of material such as iron, ceramics and snow, typically during thermal treatment, and aects the material properties, particularly the strength, by the bonding of particles into a coherent structure. In order to improve the mechanical strength in magnetite iron ore pellets it is important to be able to characterize and quantitatively measure the degree of sintering and features that impact the process of sintering. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Kista : Data- och systemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The rapid growth in the development of Internet-basedinformation systems increases the demand for natural langu-ageinterfaces that are easy to set up and maintain. Unfortunately,the problem of understanding natural language queries is farfrom being solved. LÄS MER