Sökning: "autism spectrum disorder"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 avhandlingar innehållade orden autism spectrum disorder.
1. Reflections on Autism Ethical Perspectives on Autism Spectrum Disorder in Health Care and EducationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : In the four papers presented in this dissertation I analyze and discuss various value statements and moral stances, which I regard as unjustifiably harmful for persons with Autism and obstacles for the creation of an Autism-friendly society. In the papers I try to show that the positions underpinning the Autism-phobic moral stances are not warranted and cannot be defended in a good way. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Background: Studies of early indicators, diagnostic stability and outcome at mid-school age in children referred early in life for a suspected autism spectrum disorder (asd) have been few. Aims: To examine early indicators of asd and eight-year stability of asd diagnoses, comorbidity, cognitive levels and overall clinical profiles, in children diagnosed with asd in preschool age after receiving early intervention. LÄS MER
3. Intellectual Disability and coexisting Autism and ADHD in Down syndrome - a population-based studyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigated associated neurodevelopmental/neuropsychiatric aspects in a population-based cohort of 60 children and adolescents (5–17 years) with Down syndrome (DS).Forty-one subjects were comprehensively assessed by a clinical research team; 17 (41%) and 14 (34%) met DSM criteria for autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), respectively. LÄS MER
4. Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and autism spectrum disorders in adult psychiatric patientsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Background: Knowledge about attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and autism spectrum disorders (ASD) in adult psychiatry is scant. Aims: Estimate prevalence, psychiatric morbidity patterns and impact of ADHD/ASD diagnoses in general adult psychiatry services. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Introduction and aims: Autism, Asperger syndrome and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) are clinically defined neuropsychiatric syndromes that affect 6 to 10 per cent of all children. These common developmental disorders can be understood at different levels. LÄS MER