Sökning: "asymmetric hydrogenation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 avhandlingar innehållade orden asymmetric hydrogenation.
1. Asymmetric Hydrogenations : Syntheses of Ligands and Expansion of Substrate Scope
Sammanfattning : Asymmetric hydrogenation has emerged as a versatile methodology to obtain a wide range of chiral precursors. This thesis focused on the synthesis of new chiral ligands and the expansion of the substrate scope of asymmetric hydrogenations. LÄS MER
2. Synthesis and Evaluation of N,P-Chelating Ligands in Asymmetric Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Reactions : Ir-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation and Pd-Catalyzed Asymmetric Intermolecular Heck Reaction
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes synthesis of new chiral N,P ligands and their evaluation in two types of asymmetric transition-metal catalyzed reactions. The first part of the thesis describes studies in iridium-catalyzed asymmetric hydrogenation. LÄS MER
3. Iridium Catalysed Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Pyridines
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents the hydrogenation of substituted pyridines using N,P-ligated iridium catalystsin homogeneous media. These iridium catalysts were developed within this research group in thepast decade. This method of hydrogenation is highly stereoselective, and in several cases good to excellent ees were obtained. LÄS MER
4. Asymmetric Transfer Hydrogenation of Aromatic Ketones : Catalyst Development and Mechanistic Studies
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development and evaluation of new chiral Ru(arene)(amino alcohol) catalysts for the transfer hydrogenation of aromatic ketones using isopropanol as the hydrogen source. Two mechanistic studies of the Ru(arene)(amino alcohol) catalyzed transfer hydrogenation of acetophenone were also conducted. The Ru(arene)[(1S,3R,4R)-3. LÄS MER
5. Asymmetric Synthesis and Mechanistic Insights of Transition-Metal-Catalyzed Hydrogenation
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this thesis is focused on asymmetric synthesis and mechanistic insights of hydrogenations catalyzed by Ir-N,P- and Rh-diphosphine complexes. The developed methodologies provide an efficient catalytic system to access optically enriched compounds by exploiting the effect of the N,P ligand structure and investigating the enantioconvergent behavior. LÄS MER