Sökning: "asymmetric additions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden asymmetric additions.
1. Development and application of new chiral -amino alcohols in synthesis and catalysis Use of 2-azanorboryl-3-methanols as common intermediates in synthesis and catalysisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The development and application of unnatural amino alcohols,prepared via hetero-Diels-Alder reactions,in synthesis and catalysis is described.The studies are concerned with the [i]scope of the hetero-Diels-Alder reaction and preparation of important intermediates in the synthesis of antiviral agents,[ii ]application of amino alcohols in the ruthenium transfer hydrogenation of ketones,[iii ]use of similar precursors in the in situ generation of oxazaborolidines for reduction of ketones,and [iv] development and application of new chiral auxiliaries for dialkylzinc additions to activated imines, respectively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Several ligands based upon 2-substituted bicyclic[2.2.2]octane-2,6-diols (BODOLs) were synthesized and evaluated in two catalytic reactions: I) the Ti(IV)-mediated catecholborane asymmetric reduction of prochiral ketones and II) as catalysts in the asymmetric addition of diethylzinc to aromatic aldehydes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the development of new reaction methodology as well as stereochemical investigations.The first part concerns the investigation of 1,2- and merged 1,2- and 1,3- asymmetric induction in Mukaiyama aldol additions to α-heteroatom and α,β- heteroatom substituted aldehydes respectively. LÄS MER
4. Developments in the Field of Aza-Diels-Alder Reactions, Catalytic Michael Additions and Automated SynthesisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The development of new aza-bicyclic structures with potential applications as ligands synthesised via an aza-Diels-Alder cycloaddition has been studied. The studies are concerning the i) development of large scale aza-Diels-Alder reaction, ii) development of a fast and simple route to bicyclic diamine ligands, iii) development of new aza-Diels-Alder adducts from different dienes, iv) development and application of bicyclic N,P ligands for catalytic Michael additions and v) development of robotized asymmetric transfer hydrogenation reactions. LÄS MER
5. Non Natural Aromatic Amino Acids Applications in cage-construction, metal ion coordination and asymmetric catalysisDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Aromatic non-natural amino acids, the outstanding feature of which was the presence of several arms, were synthesised and their properties investigated. The amino acids were synthesised following a standard procedure starting with a Horner-Wadsworth-Emmons or a Heck reaction, which provided didehydroamino acids. LÄS MER