Sökning: "asymmetric additions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden asymmetric additions.
1. Development and application of new chiral -amino alcohols in synthesis and catalysis Use of 2-azanorboryl-3-methanols as common intermediates in synthesis and catalysisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The development and application of unnatural amino alcohols,prepared via hetero-Diels-Alder reactions,in synthesis and catalysis is described.The studies are concerned with the [i]scope of the hetero-Diels-Alder reaction and preparation of important intermediates in the synthesis of antiviral agents,[ii ]application of amino alcohols in the ruthenium transfer hydrogenation of ketones,[iii ]use of similar precursors in the in situ generation of oxazaborolidines for reduction of ketones,and [iv] development and application of new chiral auxiliaries for dialkylzinc additions to activated imines, respectively. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Several ligands based upon 2-substituted bicyclic[2.2.2]octane-2,6-diols (BODOLs) were synthesized and evaluated in two catalytic reactions: I) the Ti(IV)-mediated catecholborane asymmetric reduction of prochiral ketones and II) as catalysts in the asymmetric addition of diethylzinc to aromatic aldehydes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the development of new reaction methodology as well as stereochemical investigations.The first part concerns the investigation of 1,2- and merged 1,2- and 1,3- asymmetric induction in Mukaiyama aldol additions to α-heteroatom and α,β- heteroatom substituted aldehydes respectively. LÄS MER
5. Developments in the Field of Aza-Diels-Alder Reactions, Catalytic Michael Additions and Automated SynthesisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The development of new aza-bicyclic structures with potential applications as ligands synthesised via an aza-Diels-Alder cycloaddition has been studied. The studies are concerning the i) development of large scale aza-Diels-Alder reaction, ii) development of a fast and simple route to bicyclic diamine ligands, iii) development of new aza-Diels-Alder adducts from different dienes, iv) development and application of bicyclic N,P ligands for catalytic Michael additions and v) development of robotized asymmetric transfer hydrogenation reactions. LÄS MER