Sökning: "asthma treatment."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 127 avhandlingar innehållade orden asthma treatment..
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aims. The overall aim was to examine the severity, treatment and level of control in patients with asthma in primary care in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Asthma in school age prevalence, incidence and remission in relation to environmental determinants. The Obstructive Lung Disease in Northern Sweden (OLIN) Studies, Thesis XIDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Background In the past half-century, the prevalence of asthma among children and adolescents has risen and asthma has become an important public health challenge in Sweden as well as in many other countries, necessitating further studies on this complex disease and its risk factor pattern. The studies included in this thesis aimed to investigate the clinical expression of childhood asthma over time, to describe the determinants of new-onset and remission of asthma, and to evaluate possible environmental risk factors in northern Sweden. LÄS MER
3. Towards Improved Diagnostics and Monitoring in Childhood Asthma Methodological and Clinical Aspects of Exhaled NO and Forced Oscillation TechniqueDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: Asthma is a heterogeneous disease. Diagnosis relies on symptom evaluation and lung function tests using spirometry. Symptoms can be vague. Spirometry is effort-dependent and does not reliably evaluate small airways. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Critical Ethnography Press
Sammanfattning : Though asthma is a commonly occurring disorder today, the development and introduction of anti-inflammatory drugs in treating it has changed the possibilities of living with it. At the same time, the Swedish guidelines for asthma care have changed: the patient is to take responsibility for her or his chronic illness to attain full quality of life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Background: Asthma is a major health problem in children and most troublesome during severe or persistent symptoms. Children with problematic severe asthma have a disproportionate consumption of health care, despite high-dose treatment with inhaled corticosteroids (ICS). LÄS MER