Sökning: "asthma classification"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden asthma classification.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Aims. The overall aim was to examine the severity, treatment and level of control in patients with asthma in primary care in Sweden. LÄS MER
2. Social Determinants in Asthma Population-based studies on asthma and respiratory symptoms in relation to occupation, occupational exposure and socioeconomic statusDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Background: Asthma is one of the most common chronic obstructive airway diseases among children and adults, with a prevalence between 6-11% in European countries. It is also the most common work-related occupational respiratory disease. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Background: Asthma is a major health problem in children and most troublesome during severe or persistent symptoms. Children with problematic severe asthma have a disproportionate consumption of health care, despite high-dose treatment with inhaled corticosteroids (ICS). LÄS MER
4. Rule-based Models of Transcriptional Regulation and Complex Diseases Applications and DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : As we gain increased understanding of genetic disorders and gene regulation more focus has turned towards complex interactions. Combinations of genes or gene and environmental factors have been suggested to explain the missing heritability behind complex diseases. LÄS MER
5. Asthma in young children : Epidemiology, burden of asthma and effects of a parental information programDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Background: The prevalence of asthma is usually estimated on the basis of the results of questionnaires. A comparison with prevalence according to medical records has not been reported before. Adherence to medical advice and prescriptions are generally poor in chronic diseases like asthma. LÄS MER