Sökning: "associated factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4996 avhandlingar innehållade orden associated factors.
1. Dementia, depression and delirium in the very old : prevalences and associated factors
Sammanfattning : Emotional suffering in old age is largely caused by a variety of psychiatric disorders which are often, however, undertreated and underrecognized. This leads to reduced quality of life and functional status and increased morbidity and mortality. Dementia, delirium and depression are common disorders in the very old, and are similar in several ways. LÄS MER
2. Challenges in Partially Automated Driving : A Human Factors Perspective
Sammanfattning : The technological development in recent years is currently reflected in the implementation of more and more advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). A clear example is found in the automated driving systems being marketed today. LÄS MER
3. Genetic and Genomic Analysis of Transcriptional Regulation in Human Cells
Sammanfattning : There are around 20.000 genes in the human genome all of which could potentially be expressed. However, it is obvious that not all of them can be active at the same time. Thus, there is a need for coordination achieved through the regulation of transcription. LÄS MER
4. Social support, coping, and self-esteem in relation to psychosocial factors : A study of health issues and birth weight in young mothers in Tehran, Iran
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Generally, pregnancy is considered to be a positive period in life in Iranian culture. For the parents, it is important to have a healthy pregnancy and, as a result, a healthy child. LÄS MER
5. Falls in older people in geriatric care settings : predisposing and precipitating factors
Sammanfattning : Falls and their consequences are a major health problem in the older population, increasing their immobility, morbidity and mortality. This thesis focuses on older people living in geriatric care settings, frail older people who are most prone to suffer falls. LÄS MER