Sökning: "artikel 12"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 avhandlingar innehållade orden artikel 12.
1. Drama i kemisalen En designbaserad studie av hur kreativt drama kan stödja gymnasieelevers lärande av kemisk bindningDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för matematikämnets och naturvetenskapsämnenas didaktik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : A major challenge for chemistry education is to develop the students' understanding of chemical bonding. In upper-secondary school, the challenges are commonly expressed as difficulties for students to distinguish between intra and intermolecular bonding and to understand chemical bonding in terms of electronegativity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Åbo : Åbo akademi
Sammanfattning : Two related phenomena - everyday violence and school bullying - are the subject of this thesis. The thesis's aim was to develop knowledge about everyday violence and bullying in school. The aim was also to develop knowledge about planning and bullying intervention in a local context. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The scale of environmental problems is increasing. Globalisation and trade haveweakened the links between the ecosystems in which goods are produced and thecommunities in which they are consumed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Privacy enhancing technologies have proven to be a beneficial area of research lessening the threats users' privacy in centralised systems such as online social networks. Decentralised solutions have been proposed to extend the control that users have over their data as opposed to the centralised massive collection of personal and sensitive data. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Bibbi Thomé, Department of Nursing, P.O.Box 157, SE 221 00 LUND, SWEDEN
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate quality of life in people aged 75 and older with cancer in relation to age, gender, presence and type of complaints, comorbidity, living conditions, perceived economic situation, sense of coherence, receiving help for daily living and social resources. The aim was also to investigate older people’s experiences and the meaning of living with cancer in old age. LÄS MER