Sökning: "artificial receptors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 avhandlingar innehållade orden artificial receptors.
1. Macrocyclic Carbohydrate/Amino Acid Hybrid Molecules - Synthesis and Evaluation as Artificial ReceptorsDetta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Methods were developed for the synthesis of three different types of macrocyclic carbohydrate/amino acid hybrid molecules. In the synthesis of the first type of macrocycles, a glucosamine derivative was oxidized at C6 and the obtained sugar amino acid was coupled to tripeptides. LÄS MER
2. Synthesis and binding studies of 9,10-disubstituted anthracene and dibenzobarrelene-based receptors for recognition of carbohydrates in waterDetta är en avhandling från Bioorganic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Artificial, amfiphilic, and biomimetic receptors soluble in water were synthesized via attaching polar amino acids to hydrophobic back-bones possessing a surface suitable for hydrophobic interactions. The hydrophobic back-bones chosen in this thesis were anthracene and dibenzobarrelene structures. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis was to explore novel approaches for studying molecular recognition at biological and biomimetic surfaces using the quartz crystal microbalance (QCM) biosensor technique. The first two papers focused on the synthesis and study of biotin selective polymer films prepared using the molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) technique. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Pure and Applied Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Molecular imprinting, method for creating artificial receptors that are mimics of biological antibodies and receptors, is based on the concept of creating substrate-specific recognition sites in polymeric matrices by means of template polymerisation. The polymeric receptors produced display favourable binding characteristics, such as high affinity and specificity towards the substrate molecules. LÄS MER
5. Combinatorial Methodology. Screening for affinity specific ligands to biological and artificial receptorsDetta är en avhandling från Pure and Applied Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Combinatorial screening methodology has been employed to select new affinity specific ligands to bilogical and artificial receptors. The screening methodology, in particular screening of combinatorial phage display peptide libraries against target molecules differing in function and shape, is focused upon. LÄS MER