Sökning: "antisocial behaviour"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 avhandlingar innehållade orden antisocial behaviour.
1. Depression and Antisocial Behaviour in Adolescents Influence of Social Status, Shaming, and Gene-Environment InteractionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigated (1) social status and shaming experiences in relation to aggressive behaviour and depression, and (2) gene-environment interactions between two genetic polymorphisms related to the serotonergic system – MAOA-VNTR and 5HTTLPR – and experiences of maltreatment in relation to delinquent behaviour and depression among adolescents.The four included studies are based on questionnaire data from the Survey of Adolescent Life in Vestmanland 2006 (SALVe-2006). LÄS MER
2. Adolescents at risk of persistent antisocial behaviour and alcohol problems The role of behaviour, personality and biological factorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Antisocial behaviour and alcohol problems are areas of great concern to society, not only associated with personal and emotional costs for the affected individuals and their victims, but also with major societal financial costs. What makes some individuals more likely than others to develop these kinds of problems? The general aim of this thesis was to explore the role of individual characteristics in the development of antisocial behaviour and alcohol problems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Socialhögskolan, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines MTFC (Multidimensional Treatment Foster Care), a multi-modal treatment programme for youth with severe behaviour problems) in a Swedish context. In the United States, the programme has demonstrated encouraging treatment results using specialized foster homes as an alternative to restrictive residential care or group care. LÄS MER
4. Swedish young offenders in community-based rehabilitative programmes Patterns of antisocial behaviour, mental health, and recidivismDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore patterns of antisocial behaviour, mental health and recidivism among Swedish young offenders in community-based rehabilitative programmes (n=189). Study I explored the character and severity of self-reported behavioural problems prior to programme participation. LÄS MER
5. Mellan klient och rättssystem - Tvångsvård av barn och unga ur socialsekreterares perspektiv (Between the client and the legal system - Compulsory care of children and young persons from a social worker perspective)Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet, Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This dissertation focuses on assessments concerning children and young persons in the Social Services. The aim has been to describe and analyse the compulsory care process from a social worker perspective, and to understand and explain how this affects the practice of child welfare. LÄS MER